Woodridge Local Schools: Not a New Tax
On Nov. 8, Woodridge Local Schools will have a renewal levy on the ballot. This is not a new tax. The renewal levy will allow the district to maintain its current operations.
- The levy is NOT A NEW TAX
- The levy was originally passed in November of 2012
- This is the first renewal of this levy
- To minimize voter fatigue voters are being asked to extend the five-year levy to a 10-year levy
- The 6.67 mill renewal levy, NOT A NEW TAX, will raise %3 million annually and will be used for operational expenses
If It Passes?
- The renewal levy will allow the district to maintain its current level of operations and deliver the quality of education expected from our community.
If It Fails?
- The district must maintain its current level of funding to meet state mandated requirements and provide the excellent education known throughout our district, failure to do so will negatively impact the educational services provided by our district.